The Central Cooperative Union owns 7 hotel complexes, 6 detached guest houses, and balneo-complex in Bankya. The cooperative complexes operating under the "COOP – your place for holidays" brand are increasingly recognised as a chain offering high quality, creative and attractive tourist services to their clients.
- COOP Hotel, Sofia
- Intelcoop Hotel, Plovdiv
- Strandzha Hotel, Golden Sands Resort Complex, Varna
- Melsa COOP Hotel, Nessebar
- COOP-Kiten Hotel, Kiten
- Relax COOP Hotel, Voneshta Voda Village, Veliko Tarnovo District
- COOP Dobrinishte Guest Houses, Dobrinishte
- COOP Rozhen Hotel, Rozhenski Polyani Area, Smolyan District
Over the past few years the Central Cooperative Union has implemented a large-scale investment programme aimed at the overall modernisation and renovation of the hotels to meet the requirements of their visitors.
The tour agency operations within the cooperative system were re-launched in 2018. This was done through the COOP Holidays cooperative tour operator – as part of the operations of COOP Central EOOD. The Agency specialises in the offering of complex tourist services such as:
- Hotel accommodation
- Individual and group trips in the country and abroad
- Airplane tickets